We do original research with most of our clients and on questions of interest to many organizations. We recently did research projects on the following questions:
- What is the business case for the Global Reporting Initiative?
- What is the financially best option for a renewable energy source?
- Among 20 firms, what lessons can we learn about our own competitiveness using environmental sustainability [the benchmark firms were a combination of industry competitors and best-in-class firms in environmental sustainability principles and practices].
- What is the best software to support our life cycle analysis?
- What impact will our new plant in China make on our environmental footprint?
- What is the best process for developing a complete strategic plan at a university using environmental sustainability as the basis?
- What is the best environmental management system for our firm?
- What impact will a change in our product composition have on the product’s environmental footprint?
- How can we best manage our most important resource (water) to supply our plants around the world?
- How can we develop an innovation process that will use environmental sustainability principles and practices and generate organic growth?
Our research teams are composed when the question is posed by a client? For example, we have chemists, engineers, behavioral scientists, biologists and finance professionals working on several of our projects. These people come from various organizations around the world.